Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 15 m servings 33
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees F (77 degrees C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and lightly oil the paper.
- Stir lime juice, water, and sugar in a bowl until sugar is dissolved. Soak apple slices in lime juice mixture to combine flavors, 2 to 5 minutes. Drain and discard liquid.
- Arrange apple slices in a single layer about 1/8-inch apart on prepared baking sheets. Sprinkle with Fleur de Sel.
- Bake apples in the preheated oven until dried and crisp, about 4 hours. Cool completely before carefully peeling from the parchment.
- Cook's Note:
- Use a mandoline to slice the apples.
Per Serving: 33 calories; 0 9 0.2 0 54 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1