Ingredients20 m servings 378 cals
- Sift flour, powdered milk, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda together in a bowl. Whisk apple cider, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, and eggs together in a separate bowl. Stir apple cider mixture into flour mixture until batter is just combined.
- Heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oil in a griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Note:
- If you prefer a thinner pancake, add a bit of water or more cider to the batter.
- Griddle is hot enough when a drop of water skitters across it.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 378 calories; 12 g fat; 55.3 g carbohydrates; 11.8 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 300 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I cut this recipe in half for a trial run just to see if we liked it before I made a full batch. In a half batch, I did increase the baking powder to a full teaspoon and the baking soda to a hal...
My family loves anything Apple. But these pancakes were disappointing. The apple flavor was barely detectable, they were thin and elastic. I think this recipe has potential.
Makes a nice smooth pancake, not too sweet. Good use for leftover apple cider.