Ingredients20 m servings 78
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk almond flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Stir grapeseed oil, agave nectar, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Mix oil mixture into almond flour mixture until dough is just combined. Fold chocolate chips into batter.
- Form dough into 1/2-inch balls and press onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are lightly browned, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 78 calories; 5.6 7.6 0.1 0 63 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
After reading the previous one star review, I tweaked a few things from this recipe and I'm loving the cookies now. Here are the changes I made: Instead of baking soda, I used baking powder. Ins...
Looking at the original recipe, there is too much liquid per flour ratio. I made the following changes and the cookies came out great: 3 cups total flour (I used a mixture of 2 cups milo/amarant...
I made them a little differently just because of the ingredients on hand. I used coconut oil instead of grapeseed oil. They were a little dry so I added just enough water to moisten the cookie...