World Famous Fall Pumpkin Pancakes
Ingredients20 m servings 145 cals
- Blend oats, cottage cheese, egg whites, pumpkin puree, milk, pumpkin pie spice, honey, and cinnamon in blender until batter is smooth; pour into a bowl.
- Heat a pan or skillet over medium heat; spray with cooking spray.
- Scoop batter, about 1/4 cup per pancake, into the hot pan; cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, about 2 minutes. Flip pancakes and cook until browned on the other side, 1 to 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Note:
- If needed, stir in more milk to thin out. This step will likely not be necessary unless the batter has been refrigerated.
- A great addition would be whipped cream, cinnamon, or even cottage cheese if you're feeling daring.
Per Serving: 145 calories; 3.3 g fat; 16.8 g carbohydrates; 12.4 g protein; 7 mg cholesterol; 308 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Do not refrigerate these. The oats will get soggy and turn to mush instead of flour like. They were good, and healthy.
I liked the sound of these so I whipped some up the night before to keep in the fridge. Loved how easy they were to do in the blender. They smelled so good cooking....however, I don't know wha...