Ingredients50 m servings 315 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking dish.
- Mix ground beef, rice, parsley, egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt together in a bowl; form into 4 oblong mini-loaves. Season the outside of each loaf generously with pepper. Arrange loaves in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 35 to 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of each loaf should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over low heat; saute onion in oil until soft and golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Season onion with 1 pinch salt; serve over meat loaves.
- Cook's Note:
- These may turn out a little dry if you use low-fat ground beef. Try adding 1/4 cup tomato sauce, bbq sauce, or ketchup.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 315 calories; 20.1 g fat; 11 g carbohydrates; 21.6 g protein; 117 mg cholesterol; 312 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
We really enjoyed these. I doubled the recipe and replaced 1/2lb of beef with pork because I needed to use up the pork. I loved using the brown rice instead of bread crumbs. I used a whole lot o...
This recipe looks great. I'm going to make it today. Just a note though...Worcestershire Sauce, delicious and fragrant as it is, is not gluten free. I only mention this in case people are stayi...
This recipe is delicious and free of so many allergens. No gluten and no dairy. I also substituted half of the ground beef with ground pork. I used the leanest ground beef I could find and it ...
I think this is my new favorite meatloaf recipe found here on Allrecipes. I wasn't sure if I would like the cooked brown rice as an ingredient, but it worked wonderfully! I liked that it did NO...
Really tasty and simple to make. We made no changes to the recipe and will make these again.
I gave it 5 stars because it was a very easy and tasty recipe to make. Of course you can alter anything to make it more or less whatever you'd like. But this recipe is great as is!