Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 433
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine sugar, 2 tablespoons cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a bag. Drop biscuit quarters into bag and shake well to coat biscuits.
- Stir margarine, brown sugar, and 2 teaspoons cinnamon together in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until sugar dissolves and mixture has a syrup consistency, 2 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Arrange 1/3 the biscuits in bottom of a tube or fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) and pour 1/3 the syrup over the top. Repeat layering process 2 more times.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread is golden and cooked through, about 35 minutes. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes and turn bread out onto a serving plate.
You might also like
Per Serving: 433 calories; 21 57.8 4.9 < 1 843 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1