Contadina® Mediterranean White Bean Bruschetta
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 195 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet. Add rosemary and garlic. Cook 1 minute; add beans. Cook 5 minutes. Lightly mash beans with a fork.
- Place bean mixture in a medium bowl and stir in peppers and olives; set aside.
- Stir together parsley and lemon zest in a small bowl; set aside.
- Spread each bread slice with 1 to 2 tsp. Pizza Sauce and top with 1 Tbsp. bean mixture.
- Sprinkle with parsley-lemon mixture.
- VARIATION: To make White Bean & Artichoke Bruschetta, prepare recipe as directed above, except: Omit roasted red bell peppers and black olives and add 1/2 cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts and 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese to bean mixture, in Step 2.
Per Serving: 195 calories; 3.2 g fat; 33.9 g carbohydrates; 7.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 551 mg sodium. Full nutrition