Dairy-Free Persimmon Pecan Cookies
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 135
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Stir baking soda into the persimmon puree in a small bowl; set aside.
- Mix flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat margarine, honey, agave nectar, and applesauce together in a large bowl. Slowly beat the persimmon mixture into the margarine mixture. Gradually stir flour mixture into the persimmon mixture. Fold dates, pecans, and lemon zest into the mixture.
- Drop cookie dough by the spoonful onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are golden, 15 to 17 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Depending on dietary needs and restrictions, substitutions may be used.
- For a vegan option, replace honey with sugar.
- For a gluten-free option, use rice flour instead of regular flour.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 135 calories; 5.8 21.3 1.7 0 117 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1