Pineapple Nut Bread
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 357 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch loaf pan.
- Beat brown sugar and butter with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, blending the first into the brown sugar mixture before adding the other.
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together in a separate bowl. Stir about half the flour mixture into the brown sugar mixture. Pour pineapple with its juice into the brown sugar mixture and stir; add remaining flour mixture and stir just until a batter forms. Fold pecans and raisins into the batter; pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl; sprinkle over the batter in the loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 60 to 70 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
Per Serving: 357 calories; 14 g fat; 54.2 g carbohydrates; 6.3 g protein; 58 mg cholesterol; 360 mg sodium. Full nutrition