Ingredients1 h servings 211
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix flour, confectioners' sugar, and butter together in a bowl; press into a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- Stir sweetened condensed milk, toffee baking bits, pecans, and egg together in a bowl; pour over hot crust.
- Bake in the oven until browned and bubbling, about 25 more minutes. Cool before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) if using a glass dish.
Per Serving: 211 calories; 13.2 20.9 3.1 35 86 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
These pecan pie bars are so delicious! I am not a fan of pecan pie, but I'm pretty sure I could eat the whole batch of these pecan pie bars. The buttery crust is absolute perfection, and I would...
I love these - so easy to make and oh so TASTY!! The buttery crust on the bottom really enhances the moist pecan pie filling on top. The don't last long in my house, so it's a good thing they'r...
All the flavors of pecan pie without any of the hassle of homemade pastry! Love these. Cooked them at 350 in a glass pyrex dish for 22 minutes and they turned out great.
Made these for Thanksgiving. Substituted mini chocolate chips for the toffee, and they were very good. They don't have the chewy brown top that comes from brown sugar and karo - so really not ...
Amazing!!! Might add a few more pecans next time but very fast, easy and delicious. Also, I cooked the crust about 5 minutes longer.
Love love love it!!!! I do not really care for pecan pie but I love these. Easy and delicious!!
The first time I made these were for a bake sale at work. They are SOOOO good and went SOOOO fast! People who bought one came back for more. The buttery crust with pecan and toffee goodness is w...