Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 344 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and lightly flour a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Beat butter in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy, about 30 seconds. Gradually beat sugar into butter until light and fluffy; add vanilla extract and beat until incorporated. Beat eggs, 1 at a time, into creamed butter mixture, beating about 1 minute after each addition.
- Beat flour mixture, alternating with sour cream, into creamed butter mixture with the electric mixer on low until batter is just combined. Stir orange zest and rosemary into batter; pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 60 to 70 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cook's Note:
- I set my oven to 340 degrees F (171 degrees C) because we have such high humidity and it came out perfect in exactly 60 minutes.
Per Serving: 344 calories; 16.6 g fat; 43.9 g carbohydrates; 5.4 g protein; 107 mg cholesterol; 151 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1