Thanksgiving Leftover Pizza
Ingredients40 m servings 512
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease or flour a pizza pan.
- Roll dough onto the prepared pizza pan.
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat; cook and stir mushrooms and garlic until mushrooms are tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spread gravy over pizza dough; top with mushroom mixture, turkey, and spoonfuls of mashed potatoes. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and parsley over pizza.
- Whisk remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil with garlic powder and garlic salt; brush over pizza crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dough is cooked and cheese is melted, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool slightly before serving, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 512 calories; 18.2 51 32.5 61 1305 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Surprisingly good! The mashed potatoes and gravy combo add a great creaminess to the pizza toppings. As a garlic lover, I might try this with garlic mashed potatoes next time to amp it up, but, ...
Amazing. I think the amount could be halved for most things as I only used 1 can of gravy, 20iz if mushrooms, maybe 1 cup of cheese. I used homemade pizza crust and it was amazing. Paired it wit...
I topped this with 1/2 can whole canned cranberry sauce and used tempeh instead of turkey - pretty good!