Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 970
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Sprinkle chicken breast evenly with Montreal steak seasoning.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat; cook chicken until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 5 to 10 minutes per side. Remove chicken from pan and cut into small pieces.
- Mix lettuce, chicken, tomato, green bell pepper, jalapeno peppers, green chile peppers, corn, black olives, black beans, and Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend in a large bowl; gently toss.
- Whisk ranch dressing, reserved 3 tablespoons jalapeno juice, black pepper, and garlic powder together in a bowl; drizzle over salad. Toss to coat.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can add onions to this if you prefer. We're just not real fond of them and use green pepper instead.
Per Serving: 970 calories; 86 26.4 25 122 3593 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1