Shrimp and Balsamic Butternut Squash Salad
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 986
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place butternut, cut-side up, on a baking sheet. Brush cut sides with about 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until flesh is tender when punctured with a fork, about 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let squash cool on baking sheet; remove peel and slice into 1/2-inch thick by 2-inch long pieces.
- Whisk vinegar, mustard, basil, garlic, brown sugar, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Slowly drizzle oil into vinegar mixture while constantly whisking until dressing is silky and emulsified.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil; cook shrimp until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain shrimp and sprinkle with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Divide lettuce between 2 serving plates; top with butternut squash, tomatoes, and onion. Generously brush dressing onto squash and tomatoes. Arrange shrimp evenly on both plates.
You might also like
Per Serving: 986 calories; 64.6 75.4 35.8 255 332 Full nutrition