Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 190
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Brush the lighter sides of the toast with olive oil. Place the toast pieces onto the prepared baking sheet with oiled sides down. Watch Now
- Spoon leftover creamed spinach onto the toast slices, spreading the spinach all the way to the edges. Top each with a sprinkle of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Watch Now
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Turn on the oven's broiler and broil spinach toasts until the cheese is lightly browned, about 2 more minutes. Watch Now
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 190 calories; 10 20.5 5 27 702 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I'm making creamed spinach tonight and you can bet IF I have any leftovers they'll be used for this! :)
I made it with this recipe and it tasted delicious. My two-year-old daughter also said it tasted good.