Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 190
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Brush the lighter sides of the toast with olive oil. Place the toast pieces onto the prepared baking sheet with oiled sides down.
- Spoon leftover creamed spinach onto the toast slices, spreading the spinach all the way to the edges. Top each with a sprinkle of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Turn on the oven's broiler and broil spinach toasts until the cheese is lightly browned, about 2 more minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 190 calories; 10 20.5 5 27 702 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I'm making creamed spinach tonight and you can bet IF I have any leftovers they'll be used for this! :)