Ingredients6 h 15 m servings 321
- Heat a deep skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir beef in hot skillet until completely browned, 7 to 10 minutes. Transfer beef to a slow cooker.
- Whisk water, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, and cornstarch together until smooth; pour over the beef.
- Cook on Low until the beef is tender and the sauce is thick, 6 to 8 hours.
- Cook's Note:
- This can also be baked in the oven at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 2 hours or in the slow cooker on High for 2 hours.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 321 calories; 6.5 41.8 23.1 60 2090 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
4.22.16 Whoa, way too sweet for us (could be personal taste preference). In the future, I'll cut the sugar in half to start with, and add more, if necessary, as it cooks. Also, this was a ton...
We enjoyed this dish quite a bit! I did reduce the liquid part. I used 1 1/2 cups water, 1/2 cup white vinegar, 4 Tbsp soy sauce, 2 Tbsp brown sugar, and 2 Tbsp cornstarch. This was really t...