Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 152 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 treats)
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and cocoa powder. Stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in peppermint and chocolate flavorings.
- Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:
- In microwave-safe bowl heat butter, marshmallows and cocoa powder on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Add peppermint and chocolate flavorings, stirring until combined. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème OR 4 cups miniature marshmallows can be substituted for 10 oz. regular marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 152 calories; 3.1 g fat; 31.4 g carbohydrates; 1.4 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 168 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3