Christmas Star Treats™
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 155
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly. Using cookie cutters coated with cooking spray cut into stars. Decorate with frosting and/or candies. Best if served the same day.
You might also like
- * Substitutions: You can substitute 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème OR 4 cups miniature marshmallows for 1 (10-oz.) package regular marshmallows
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 155 calories; 3.2 31.8 1.3 8 170 Full nutrition