Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 272 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Fold each licorice piece in half and push ends through centers of 12 miniature marshmallows. Set aside.
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add 10 ounces marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES Gluten Free cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using 1/2-cup measuring cup coated with cooking spray divide warm cereal mixture into 12 portions. Using buttered hands shape each portion into ornament shape around licorice ends. Cool. Decorate with frosting and M&M'S(R) brand chocolate candies. Best if served the same day.
- * You can substitute 4 cups miniature marshmallows for 1 (10 oz.) package of regular marshmallows.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Follow step 1 above. In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Stir in cereal. Follow step 3 above.
- Since product formulations vary from one brand to another, be sure to always read the ingredient listings to be sure that the brands you selected are gluten free.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container.
Per Serving: 272 calories; 3.5 g fat; 59.3 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 148 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1