Ingredients40 m servings 264 cals
- Fold each licorice piece in half and push ends through centers of 12 miniature marshmallows. Set aside.
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add 10 ounces marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using 1/2-cup measuring cup coated with cooking spray divide warm cereal mixture into 12 portions. Using buttered hands shape each portion into ornament shape around licorice ends. Cool. Decorate with frosting and M&M'S(R) brand chocolate candies. Best if served the same day.
- * You can substitute 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows for 1 (10 oz.) package of JET-PUFFED Marshmallows.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 through 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container.
Per Serving: 264 calories; 3.2 g fat; 58.1 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 186 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
this looks adorable and also delicious! I will be making these for my family on Christmas!:D
very cute result! Hard to find the licorice so we ended up using sour straws that we cut in half lengthwise. it was still a little wide, so some of the marshmallows kind of broke, but they sti...