Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 294
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine barbeque sauce, mushrooms, tomatoes, onion, brown sugar, garlic, vinegar, salt, and black pepper in a food processor or blender; pulse until mixture is blended but still chunky. If the mixture is too thick, add water.
- Arrange pork chops in a baking dish and cover with barbeque sauce mixture; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork is very tender, about 3 hours. Shred pork with 2 forks.
- Cook's Note:
- For a more intense flavor, make sure the pork has plenty of moisture and re-cover with foil and cook for another hour or so.
Per Serving: 294 calories; 4.8 46.3 17.3 36 848 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1