Ingredients1 h servings 180
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line are large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Beat butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth. Beat eggs, 1 at a time, into butter mixture, beating well after each addition, until smooth and creamy.
- Stir oats into butter mixture until incorporated. Stir coconut into butter mixture until incorporated; fold in chocolate chips. Stir butter mixture into flour mixture until dough is smooth.
- Roll about 1 tablespoon dough per cookie in your hands and arrange balls on baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Press each ball with a flour-coated fork to flatten dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheet for about 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 180 calories; 8.7 23.2 3.6 26 133 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
This is a perfect cookie for me. Not to sweet and since I'm a dunker I was glad it was a little drier, held up in my coffee. These do not spread which make them a thicker cookie, another plus fo...
I wanted to make these cookies, because I loved the sound of all the ingredients together!! I mean coconut, oats, peanut butter and chocolate-omg!!! I read all the reviews, some said the cookies...
These were tasty. I added the coconut, oats and chocolate chips to the dry ingredients and folded everything together, with ease. I did add 2 Tablespoons of Vanilla (yes 2 tablespoons). I would...
I didn't flatten my cookies and they turned out fine. I will add some flavoring next time. Maybe some vanilla and spices. Good cookie overall!