Ingredients3 h 35 m servings 510 cals
- Heat a slow cooker on Medium.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat; cook chicken in hot pan until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes. Transfer chicken to slow cooker.
- Mix salsa, peanut butter, coconut milk, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons cilantro, garlic, ginger, lime zest, and lime juice in a bowl; pour over chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on Medium for 2 hours; add mushrooms, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, and snow peas. Continue to cook, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Place noodles in a large bowl and cover with hot water. Stir and soak until softened, about 15 minutes. Drain and rinse thoroughly.
- Serve chicken mixture atop noodles on a serving dish and garnish with bean sprouts, peanuts, and 2 tablespoons cilantro.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 510 calories; 18.1 g fat; 62.3 g carbohydrates; 27.1 g protein; 39 mg cholesterol; 848 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
After looking at the others comments I decided to add half a cup of stock & more peanut butter & some honey. It turns out perfect! Also, I halved the ingredients as it was only for a certain amo...
i didn't like it i had to add a lot of extra sweet thai sauce and lime juice for it to be any good