Ingredients25 m servings 205
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cake mix, dried cranberries, vegetable oil, and eggs together in a bowl until dough is smooth. Drop 1 to 2 tablespoons batter per cookie onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, 6 to 10 minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheet for about 5 minutes; transfer to a sheet of waxed paper to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- Cookies will never look 'done' as they don't brown up like a traditional cookie does.
- Store in an airtight storage container. Put wax paper between layers when storing. If cookies become too hard, simply add a piece of bread to the storage container.
Per Serving: 205 calories; 10 27.7 1.9 21 194 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Very good cookie for a quick cake mix cookie. I could not find an orange cake mix, so I made my own. I had a yellow cake mix and I added 1 tsp. orange extract and 1/4 c. orange juice and zested...
I love this recipe. I used a chocolate cake and milk chocolate chips and made the best double chocolate chip cookies I have ever put in my mouth. Can't wait to experiment with different cake m...
A great, easy recipe for delicious softer cookies. I added 3/4 c unsweetened flaked coconut, 1 tsp coconut extract, 1/2 c dried cranberries and 1/2 c dark chocolate chips.
Really good and different cookies. Super easy to make. Only makes 2 dozen + 3 cookies, so be forewarned. I baked for 10 minutes, cooled for 5 on baking sheet, then transferred to wax paper. ...
Just scaled back the oil a little since I was only able to get a 15.25oz cake mix.
These cookies are very good, they do taste a little like cake mix but still delicious. I will definitely make them again. I could not find orange cake mix so I used yellow cake mix and added 1 o...
I used yellow cake with orange extract and I always rehydrate dried fruit with juice and/or wine or brandy a day