Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 173 cals
Original recipe yields 32 servings (32 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix oats, pumpkin, chocolate chips, flour, butter, sugar, and egg together in a bowl until dough is well mixed and thick; shape into 2 to 3-inch patties. Arrange patties on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Cookies won't brown or rise very much so don't be surprised when they appear to have no change.
- If you're using Splenda® leave it out until the end and mix it in slowly to taste. Splenda® is a dry ingredient while sugar is a liquid it is also sweeter than sugar.
Per Serving: 173 calories; 9.7 g fat; 21.1 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein; 21 mg cholesterol; 75 mg sodium. Full nutrition