Ingredients40 m servings 309
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll bread slices flat on a work surface using a rolling pin. Brush 1 side of each flattened bread slice with melted butter. Fit bread slices into muffin cups, butter-side up.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cups are lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- Heat olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir onion and green bell pepper until softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and gradually stir cream of mushroom soup and milk into onion mixture until smooth; add Italian seasoning, sage, salt, and pepper. Stir turkey into soup mixture; cook and stir until bubbling, about 5 minutes. Place 2 or 3 bread cups on each place. Ladle soup mixture into each cup; top with parsley.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 309 calories; 12 31 18.3 50 587 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I really enjoyed this, but my family wasn’t as impressed. I love the idea of the toast cups- these could be used for lots of other dishes like chicken salad, tuna salad, ham salad, etc.
What a cute, easy and delicious way of using leftover turkey. I am actually rating the idea of toast cups filled with a creamy turkey mixture. I looked up this recipe few minutes before lunch ti...
I tried making these with gluten free bread and it failed, unfortunately. The gf bread, once rolled out, just tore and broke apart when trying to get it into the muffin tins. Actually, spreading...