Ingredients4 h 5 m servings 225
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease two 15x10x1-inch baking pans.
- Arrange chicken in the prepared baking pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes; drain and turn wings. Continue baking until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 20 to 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Drain.
- Combine ketchup, vinegar, 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons honey, molasses, salt, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, chili powder, and liquid smoke in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until sauce has thickened and flavors blended, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Transfer 1/3 the chicken to a slow cooker and top with about 1 cup sauce. Repeat layering with remaining chicken and sauce.
- Cook on Low, 3 to 4 hours. Stir before serving.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 225 calories; 7.7 30 10.9 32 641 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
I make this literally 3 times a month. My family loves these wings. Of course I have changed some things due to the kids not tolerating the spiciness. I use regular ketchup, no chilli powder and...
It was very good! I halted it to make fewer wings. Added a drizzle of olive oil and salt and peppers to wings before baking them.
I wanted to grill these wings, so I made the sauce (boiling it down made it super thick), marinated the wings, and then grilled. The sauce stuck well, and created delightfully sticky wings, and ...
I only made the sauce (as I did not have wings and ran out of BBQ sauce for something else on the grill)... Let me say, this sauce was fantastic! I had to make a couple of changes due to ingr...
excellent sauce for the chicken. A little on the sweet side. I BBQ'D it For whatever reason the recipe calls for it to be done in a slow cooker
We loved these! The flavor is good and bold. I don’t have spicy ketchup, so substituted part ketchup & part Asian sweet chili sauce, which has a little bite to it. I agree that the molasses ...
Made it as called for in the recipe but I didn't put in the slow cooker after. I put them in a chafing dish at a tailgate party. Everyone loved them. Just the right amount of heat.