Ingredients30 m servings 256
- Combine red wine, orange slices, honey, brandy, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and ginger in a slow cooker.
- Cook on Low until wine is steaming, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- This can also be prepared in a large pot over medium heat on the stove. Cook until wine is steaming, just before boiling.
- Two teaspoons ground ginger or allspice can be substituted for the fresh ginger. Sugar (2/3 cup) can be substituted for the honey.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 256 calories; 0.1 35.9 0.3 0 10 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 17
It's a holiday staple. I use Jameson Irish Whiskey, my favorite. I think the flavor, and certainly the alcohol, loses its kick the more it's kept warm. I will usually add more at the end. I thi...
Was very tasty but I put the cloves and ginger in a cheesecloth bag and that seemed to help keep it "neat" looking.
Holiday Cheers ....... We really love it! I used clementine(3), Excellent for Christmas Eve......Merry Christmas.
I made this wine in the slow cooker for a winter solstice party. Everyone enjoyed it. Several guests asked for the recipe and made it for Christmas. Easy and festive.
Amazing. The only thing I added was a bottle of white wine.
I made this to give away as gifts for the holidays! I sampled it before I bottled it, and it is the perfect blend! I used two bottles of red plus one bottle of white and doubled the ingredients....
It was good but not as spicy as I would have liked. It may have been due to sub standard spices so I would suggest using high quality spices.