Ingredients50 m servings 100
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place garlic in a casserole dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast garlic in the preheated oven until tender and fragrant, about 15 minutes.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower, cover, and steam until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Mash cauliflower and roasted garlic with olive oil together in a bowl. Stir salt, parsley, and pepper into mashed cauliflower until completely incorporated. Spread cauliflower mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake mashed cauliflower in the preheated oven until hot and flavors blend, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 100 calories; 6.9 8.5 3 0 363 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
I've been skeptical of cauliflower recipes claiming to be as good as mashed potatoes, because of a failed attempt at a recipe several months ago. I decided to give this recipe a try after having...
I made this a couple weeks ago and added some milk and Parmesan cheese. I used a hand mixer and that was messy and it turned out just ok but I just made it again and puréed it in the blender wit...
Yummy substitute for mashed potatoes. Did make a couple changes. Used 1 clove minced garlic, 1\2 cup Greek yogurt, and baked at 400.
This potato substitute is excellent! I pretty much made it per recipe. The only thing I did different was add a bunch of green onions to the garlic & olive oil while it roasted in the oven. Outs...
I loved the roasted garlic in with cauliflower!. I added some extra sharp white cheddar in the mix before I baked it just to add some smoothness to the texture, but it really didn't make it smo...
I roasted the garlic and cauliflower and then steamed them together. I didn't mash with a mixer... just chopped finely after cooking. It was yummy and great flavor! Served with a chicken recip...
I loved this! Outstanding! Doing this instead of potatoes from here on out!