Ingredients30 m servings 208
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Process flour, oats, baking soda, and salt in a food processor until blended.
- Beat peanut butter, brown sugar, white sugar, shortening, and unsalted butter together in a bowl with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well-blended. Add vanilla.
- Stir flour mixture into peanut butter mixture; add crushed peanut butter candy and stir until just combined. Drop 1-inch spoonfuls of the dough, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven until light brown, about 15 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 11.7 24 3.7 16 197 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These cookies are super delicious. They made my house smell yummy. Take note they are very fragile when they come out of the oven so let them cool on the cookie sheet and then on a wire rack.
I took this cookie to a gathering and the platter disappeared quickly. To get an uniform sized cookie use a melon baller or small ice cream scoop. Do not flatten the cookie once it is on the co...
Super good! I didn't have enough eggs (I doubled the recipe and only had 2 eggs) so I threw in a banana. The banana added a delicious flavor while the 2 eggs I did put in helped to maintain the ...