Ingredients45 m servings 219
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and grease paper with butter.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat white sugar and eggs together in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment on medium speed until smooth and color lightens, about 1 minute. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and paddle with a rubber spatula. Add pumpkin, oil, and vanilla and beat on low until blended.
- Beat flour mixture into pumpkin mixture on low until flour is just incorporated. Mix butterscotch chips into dough.
- Drop 1/4-cup scoops of dough 2 1/2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets. Slightly flatten the tops of the dough with a spatula.
- Bake the cookies in batches in the preheated oven until tops feel firm and a toothpick inserted into the center of a cookie comes out clean, about 15 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring cookies to wire racks to cool completely. Dust cooled cookies with confectioners' sugar.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 219 calories; 9.6 30 2.3 21 226 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These were good. They are very cake-like, in fact, I made a batch in my madeleine mould because the batter seemed more muffin like than cookie. The batter is quite liquid but the cookies hold ...
Easy to make, great taste. Added a 1/4 tsp of Ginger and a dash of Cloves along with the Cinnamon. Baked 15 min at 325. Will make again