Cranberry Apple Crisp
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 158
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place apples and cranberries in a large bowl; add water, lemon juice, Truvia(R)Baking Blend, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg; toss to coat the fruit.
- Spray 9 x 9-inch baking dish with non-stick spray; place fruit mixture in dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine topping ingredients; stir to form crumbly mixture.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture on top of fruit.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes until apples are tender.
You might also like
Per Serving: 158 calories; 6.7 23.9 2.3 15 80 Full nutrition