Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 335
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place potatoes into a large roasting pan and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and mix to coat potatoes with salt and olive oil. Turn so the cut sides are up. Watch Now
- Roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Watch Now
- While potatoes are cooking, pour 1 teaspoon olive oil into a large skillet over medium heat and cook pancetta, stirring often, in the hot oil until pancetta releases some fat and looks like cooked ham, about 5 minutes. Stir in king trumpet, chanterelle, nameko, and clamshell mushrooms, adding a pinch of salt as they cook. Watch Now
- Turn heat to high and cook mushrooms until most of the juices evaporate and mushrooms begin to brown, about 10 minutes. Watch Now
- Turn oven heat up to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Watch Now
- Stir potatoes in the baking dish; mix mushrooms and pancetta with potatoes. Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes; stir and continue baking until potatoes are browned, soft, and tender, about 10 more minutes. Let cool slightly, about 10 minutes. Watch Now
- Drizzle sherry vinegar over potatoes and mushrooms, sprinkle with tarragon, garlic, and 1 tablespoon olive oil, and toss to mix. Taste and adjust seasoning. Transfer to a serving platter. Watch Now
Per Serving: 335 calories; 13.7 44.9 9.7 5 168 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 21
For those of you who cannot find the exotic wild mushrooms be glad. If this was done with other mushrooms it would be wonderful. I didn't care for the taste of the wild mushrooms
I made this Roasted Mushroom & Potatoes exactly as the recipe was printed. It was so good.
My family loved it, of course I tweaked it. I used red potatoes and added a slither of butter with the EVO when I sautéed the mushrooms. It was wonderful! My husband, 18yr old and twin 9yr olds ...
Upfront here: I had to change up things here because of ingredients available to me. I've eyed this recipe for a long time now, and there is no way I could find the mushrooms called for. But ...
This is a great recipe although it is hard to find the fresh mushrooms called for. I always enjoy Chef John's video's.
This recipe was very very good. I did use different mushrooms though because we did not have them out our grocery store. I made this as a side dish for christmas dinner and everyone loved it. Gr...
so I used this recipe as a jumping off point. I bought 10 oz of crimini and Italian mushrooms and a bag of Trader Joe's fingerling potatoes. To save time I boiled the potatoes while the mushroom...