Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 25 m servings 196 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 pork chops)
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, rosemary, garlic, and black pepper together in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add the pork chops and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove pork chops from marinade, discard marinade, and season pork chops with salt.
- Cook the pork chops on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, 7 to 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Let chops rest for 3 to 5 minutes before serving.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 14.2 g fat; 0.6 g carbohydrates; 16 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 36 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1