Easy Slow Cooker Swiss Steak
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 25 m servings 279
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Spread beef stew meat into the bottom of a slow cooker. Pour steak sauce over the beef; top with onion and tomatoes.
- Cook on Low for 9 to 10 hours.
- Whisk flour into water in a small bowl; stir into liquid in slow cooker. Continue cooking until the liquid thickens, 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This can also be cooked on High for 4 to 5 hours.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 279 calories; 11.3 7 34.6 98 271 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I want to give this 10 stars but I changed it up just a bit. I chopped n dropped in the meat, 2 cans of Rotel, small can of tomato sauce, a couple tbls of flour & 2 pkgs of Lipton onion soup mix...