Ingredients50 m servings 585 cals
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Stir in penne and return to a boil. Cook pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but still firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain and transfer pasta to a bowl; stir in butter.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Season chicken with 1 pinch Italian seasoning and black pepper; place in a baking dish.
- Broil chicken in the oven until no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir sun-dried tomatoes and garlic until garlic is softened, about 2 minutes.
- Stir chicken broth and cornstarch together in a bowl until dissolved; stir into sun-dried tomato mixture. Mix artichoke heart juice, vodka, and lemon juice into chicken broth mixture; simmer until thickened, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and stir in artichoke hearts, chicken, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, parsley, and oregano; simmer until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Stir pasta and 1/4 cup feta cheese into chicken-artichoke mixture and simmer until pasta is warmed and feta cheese is melted, 2 to 3 more minutes. Remove skillet from heat. Sprinkle mixture with remaining 1/4 cup feta cheese; stir.
Per Serving: 585 calories; 19.9 g fat; 58.4 g carbohydrates; 39.1 g protein; 90 mg cholesterol; 782 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
This was an awesome dinner tonight! There were two changes I made: I used a different pasta (Trader's Vegetable Radiatore), and I used goat cheese rather than feta--personal preferences. Othe...
A nice light and tangy dish that was well received. Tastes great the next day too. I made it as closely to the recipe as possible and made a few notes to help out my teenage daughters should t...
This was great on a lot of grounds, even though I discovered partway through cooking that I didn't have nearly the amount of sun-dried tomatoes that the recipe called for, so used some tomato ga...
Accidentally used all of the artichoke juice just added more cornstarch. Also added baby spinach wiTh the feta.