Ingredients25 m servings 181
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk oats, flour, toffee bits, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves together in a bowl.
- Beat brown sugar and butter together in a bowl with an electric mixer until creamy, 2 minutes. Beat in egg. Beat persimmon puree and vanilla into butter mixture.
- Mix flour mixture into persimmon mixture until dough is just moistened and no streaks of flour or oats remain. Drop spoonfuls of dough 1 1/2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven until slightly browned on the edges, 8 to 12 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 8.3 25.2 2 27 221 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
These were tasty! Very soft and sweet. The persimmon flavor is very faint. My only complaint with this recipe is I ended up almost doubling the bake time. I have a very old gas oven so it could...
I made the recipe exactly as written, using fuyu variety persimmons fresh from my backyard. The texture of the cookies was good - soft, with a good chewiness added from the oats. But the flavo...
These are so good and easy. Followed the recipe except... didn't have heath bar bitys so used white chocolate chips. Next time will get the heath bar chips even if have to go to grocery. were go...