Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 402
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 burgers)
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Stir stuffing mix, soy milk, sage, and salt together in a bowl; add turkey and stir until thoroughly combined. Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions and shape into 1/2-inch thick patties. Place patties on a broiler pan.
- Cook turkey burgers in the preheated broiler until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Toast hamburger buns in a toaster.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on bottom halves of hamburger buns. Place turkey patties and cranberry sauce on top of lettuce and place top half of bun on top.
Per Serving: 402 calories; 11.9 46.2 28.9 84 688 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1