Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 402
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 burgers)
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Stir stuffing mix, soy milk, sage, and salt together in a bowl; add turkey and stir until thoroughly combined. Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions and shape into 1/2-inch thick patties. Place patties on a broiler pan.
- Cook turkey burgers in the preheated broiler until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Toast hamburger buns in a toaster.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on bottom halves of hamburger buns. Place turkey patties and cranberry sauce on top of lettuce and place top half of bun on top.
You might also like
Per Serving: 402 calories; 11.9 46.2 28.9 84 688 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1