Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 247 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen brownies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Melt the chocolate chips, butter, and peanut butter together in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching. Stir vanilla into chocolate mixture.
- Stir flour, sugar, eggs, baking soda, and salt into the chocolate mixture. Fold walnuts into batter. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake brownies in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist chunks on it, but not wet, about 30 minutes. Cool to room temperature before cutting into squares.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute 3/4 cup Splenda® for 1 cup white sugar, and 1/2 cup chocolate chips for the walnuts.
Per Serving: 247 calories; 16.8 g fat; 23.6 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 218 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These were pretty quick to make. However, they seem to have too much butter (the recipe called for 1 cup). They came out very greasy and they were not gooey at all! They have a very weird textur...