Ingredients55 m servings 354
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spread pecans onto a baking sheet.
- Bake pecans in the preheated oven until toasted and fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk 1/2 cup orange juice and cornstarch together in a small saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and stir in honey until dissolved. Stir remaining 1/4 cup orange juice, olive oil, lime juice, tarragon leaves, salt, and pepper into orange juice mixture. Chill dressing in refrigerator, at least 30 minutes.
- Spread herb salad mix into a serving bowl or on individual plates; top with persimmon slices, pomegranate seeds, and pecans. Drizzle cooled dressing over salad.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 25.2 33.1 3.5 0 56 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
We really enjoyed this! It was our first time using Fuyu persimmons, and they are delightful--they have the bite of an apple with the taste of a slightly starchy plum. Even my 11 year old like...
I made this salad according to the recipe. It was fantastic! I will definitely be making it again. It is sweet, crunchy, and a little bit tangy. The dressing is a bit of a hassle to make, bu...
We really liked this! Different, tasty salad. I forgot the pecans and it was still good but would be better with the crunch!
This is so unique! It tastes and looks amazing. I didn't change a thing. A festive holiday salad.
I enjoyed this recipe. Refreshingly light and perfect for fall. When I make it again I will likely grill the persimmon to unlock its natural sweetness and add some smokiness and I would bump up ...