Ingredients50 m servings 184
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil with about 1 inch hanging over the edges for 'handles'. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Beat brown sugar and butter together in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth; beat in 2 eggs until combined. Beat 1 more egg and vanilla extract into brown sugar mixture until combined. Stir flour and baking powder together in a separate bowl; stir into brown sugar mixture until batter is smooth.
- Beat cream cheese in a separate bowl with an electric mixer until smooth; beat in remaining 1 egg until just combined. Beat pumpkin puree into cream cheese mixture; stir in pumpkin pie spice.
- Spread 2/3 the batter into the prepared baking pan. Drop spoonfuls of pumpkin mixture over batter; top with spoonfuls of remaining 1/3 batter and swirl together with a butter knife. Sprinkle cinnamon chips over batter-pumpkin mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until blondies are lightly browned on the edges, about 30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 184 calories; 9.9 21.1 3.1 52 109 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Just made these tonight! They were pretty good! My family voted that we should make these again. We do prefer a regular blondie, but go for it if you want to try it. Almost like a coffee cake. P...
While I liked these, I wouldn't call them a blondie. I think of a blondie as being rich & buttery; soft, but chewy. This is more like a sponge cake with that same type of cream cheese filling ...
I don't know why it had to bake so ling but I had to bake this for 1 hour and 15 minutes. For some reason it just would not set. After it cooled it was very dry but the best day it tasted bette...
I followed the recipe but used butterscoth chips on top instead of cinnamon. Didnt care for them because they just were not sweet. kinda bland really. Dont know why because with all those in...