Ingredients4 h 58 m servings 269
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter; combine with graham crackers crumbs. Press evenly into bottom of 8 x 8-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- Reserve 10 caramels. Microwave remaining caramels, corn syrup and 2 tablespoons butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently until melted. Remove and let cool 5 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs one at a time until well blended. Gradually beat in melted caramel mixture. The caramel will cool and streak throughout.
- Pour filling over crust. Bake for 32 to 38 minutes until just set. Remove from oven and let cool on rack 10 minutes. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. Melt chocolate chips and oil in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds or until melted. Drizzle over cheesecake.
- Microwave reserved caramels and cream in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute; stir. Continue to microwave in 15 second increments until sauce is creamy. Drizzle over cheesecake and sprinkle with pecans.
- Great caramel flavor in a creamy cheesecake.
- TURTLES® is a registered trademark of DeMet's Candy Company.
Per Serving: 269 calories; 19.7 20.2 4 67 200 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
We spent all that time in energy into this just for the caramel to be so hard on top that we couldn't cut a nice piece from it. Frustrating! Also, we used an oreo crust instead. Next time I w...
Awesome!!! I will definitely make this again. I cooled my caramel mix a longer than 5 min though. Other than that, didn't change one thing. Delicious!!
I liked this cheesecake. It wasn't difficult to make and it was satisfying. I really am thinking of substituting milk chocolate next time.
It's a little tricky to assemble but I think mine turned out pretty (see photo) and we loved it. If you can't make this group of ingredients taste great, you're an idiot. My incorporated caram...