Ingredients6 h 20 m servings 137
- Pour chicken stock and potato soup into a slow cooker; add chicken breasts.
- Cook on Low until chicken is no longer pink in the middle, about 4 hours.
- Remove chicken to a cutting board to cool slightly, shred, and return to the slow cooker. Stir water, celery, carrots, cabbage, and parsley into the soup mixture.
- Cook on High until the vegetables are tender, about 2 hours.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 137 calories; 2.7 17.8 11.3 23 1315 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I first made this as written, and while it is pretty healthy, it is also pretty bland. After cooking all day in the crockpot, I put it on the stovetop and added: onion slices, garlic, salt and...
I gave this recipe 5 stars because it is the perfect recipe for the basis of the Cabbage Soup Grandma used to make, she would literally just use chicken stock and cabbage and toss in whatever el...
I am very new to cooking so I tried this as one of my first slow cooker adventures. I was very happy I read the reviews bc it must just be an oversight that salt and spices weren't included. So ...
Followed recipe exactly and this was very bland. I had to add a lot of seasoning to make it edible. Won’t make this one again.