Sweet 'n' Spicy Baked Chicken
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 298 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Mix barbeque sauce, honey, brown sugar, and chile-garlic sauce together in a bowl until you have no clumps of brown sugar. Spoon about half the sauce into a separate bowl for serving.
- Arrange chicken breast halves onto the prepared sheet. Brush sauce from one of the bowls onto breasts.
- Bake chicken breasts in the preheated oven, brushing with sauce every 10 minutes, until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Season with pepper and serve with the reserved bowl of sauce for dipping.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 298 calories; 3 g fat; 43 g carbohydrates; 24.6 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 572 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
Awesome! I didn't have the spicy sauce so I subbed a tsp of garlic powder and chili powder...perfect-o!
My boyfriend and I are always on the run. This meal is great to make when you don't have much time!
Delicious!! Family thought it tasted very much like take-out sesame chicken...So EASY to throw together. I'll be making this often from now on!
Very quick and easy basting sauce. I doubled up on the siracha to bump up the heat a little. Very good!
Great recipe!!! Chicken turned out really moist. I didn't have spicy sauce so I added a bit of chilli paste and garlic powder. Also added the black pepper to the sauce and a bit of salt. Also...
Super easy to make and the entire family enjoyed. We paired it with some Corn Bread, Potatoes, and Salad and it was excellent.
I tried this recipe because I had the ingredients and needed a quick meal. It was delicious. I had first rubbed the chicken with a spice rub and let marinate for about three hours. The chicken w...