Minion Munch Chex Party Mix
made it | 0 reviews |
Chex® Party Mix
"Nuts about peanut butter and banana together? This new dynamite party mix, with banana, peanut butter and just a touch of chocolate tossed in for good measure, is one tasty treat!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 221 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (9 cups)
- In large microwaveable bowl, measure cereals and peanuts.
- In 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave butter until melted, about 30 seconds. Stir in brown sugar and peanut butter; microwave 30 seconds longer or until mixture is boiling. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated
- Microwave uncovered on High about 3 minutes, stirring every minute, until mixture is glazed. Cool 5 minutes. Stir in dried bananas and candies. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container.
- If you can't find freeze-dried banana chips, just use regular dried banana chips.
- Either creamy or crunchy peanut butter works well in this recipe.
Per Serving: 221 calories; 12.6 g fat; 25.1 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 131 mg sodium. Full nutrition