Ingredients1 h servings 73 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat brown sugar and butter together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until creamy, 1 to 2 minutes. Beat pumpkin, egg, and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract into butter mixture.
- Whisk flour, 2 tablespoons cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, baking powder, cloves, allspice, and salt together in a bowl. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and stir until dough is completely combined.
- Fill a cookie press with pumpkin cookie dough. Press cookies 2-inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake cookies in batches in the preheated oven until edges begin to brown, 5 to 8 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
- Whisk confectioners' sugar, milk, corn syrup, 4 teaspoons cinnamon, and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract together in a bowl to an icing consistency. Dip cooled cookies in icing and shake gently to remove excess. Place iced cookies on a sheet of waxed paper while icing dries.
Per Serving: 73 calories; 2.7 g fat; 11.4 g carbohydrates; 0.8 g protein; 9 mg cholesterol; 41 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
The dough would not come out of the cookie press no matter what I tried. I rolled them into balls and flattened them with a fork, worked out well.
I had the problem where the dough would not release from the cookie press. The dough had a strange glue-y consistency. I rolled it into balls and flattened with a glass dipped in sugar. They ...