Gluten Free Hello Dolly Squares
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 221
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix almond flour, milk powder, and melted butter together in an 8x8-inch baking dish. Press mixture into the bottom of the pan to form a crust.
- Sprinkle coconut and chocolate chips over the crust in the baking dish; pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fragrant and coconut is lightly toasted, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Topping can be increased depending on preferences. Sometimes the milk is easier to pour if it sits in some warm water for a little bit. Almond flour is the the same thing as ground almonds.
Per Serving: 221 calories; 10.4 27.3 7.1 16 104 Full nutrition