Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 533 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Beat eggs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley together in a shallow bowl. Place flour in a separate shallow bowl.
- Gently press chicken breast halves into flour to coat and shake off any excess flour. Dip chicken into egg mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken breasts in hot oil until browned, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Remove chicken from skillet and reduce heat to medium.
- Stir butter and garlic into hot skillet. Cook and stir until garlic is fragrant and soft, 3 to 5 minutes. Return chicken breasts to the skillet and drizzle lemon juice over the chicken.
- Pour sherry into skillet; stir water and chicken bouillon cube into sherry mixture. Simmer until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 10 to 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add escarole, cover, and steam until tender, 2 to 4 minutes. Serve escarole topped with chicken and pan sauce.
Per Serving: 533 calories; 24.5 g fat; 41.9 g carbohydrates; 32 g protein; 184 mg cholesterol; 890 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1