Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 694
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 sandwiches)
- For the sun-dried tomato olio: Combine the sun-dried tomato pesto, mayonnaise, and olive oil in a small bowl. Stir until well blended.
- In medium saucepan, fry Margherita(R) Pepperoni over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, or until edges begin to curl.
- Toast or grill sliced focaccia until crispy.
- Layer pepperoni and cheese on the bottom slices of focaccia bread, distributing evenly among the 4 sandwiches. For melted cheese, place built sandwich bottoms on baking sheet. Bake at 225 degrees for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove sandwich bottoms from heat. Add sun-dried tomato olio, top with baby arugula, close with top half of bread.
You might also like
Per Serving: 694 calories; 48.4 33.9 28.9 83 1746 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1