Margherita® Prosciutto with Crispy Tomatoes on Ciabatta
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 1014
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 sandwich)
- To make the garlic aioli, combine the mashed garlic, oregano, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and olive oil. Stir until well mixed, or beat with a small whisk. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In small or medium mixing bowl, combine grated Parmesan cheese and polenta, then distribute evenly on separate plate. Place sliced tomatoes in the polenta-parmesan mixture, covering both sides to coat.
- Heat small or medium frying pan to low heat, add a dash olive oil to pan, then add tomatoes. Fry for 1-2 minutes on each side until light brown and crispy, then remove from heat.
- Toast the sliced ciabatta roll in the frying pan until edges become crispy, about 1 minute, then remove from heat.
- Spread 2 tablespoons garlic aioli to the bottom slice of ciabatta bread.
- Add baby arugula then polenta-parmesan crusted tomatoes.
- Top with sliced Margherita(R) Prosciutto, close with top half of bread and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 1014 calories; 45.2 105.4 48.9 87 3272 Full nutrition